Sunday, June 2, 2013

Tahitian Princess (original drink)

1 ounce Malibu (or other coconut liqueor)
1 ounce amaretto
4 to 6 ounces Coca-Cola
Lime wedge

Rub the rim of a chilled highball glass with the lime wedge. Fill the glass with ice and pour in the Malibu and amaretto. Top with Coca-Cola and stir. Garnish with the lime wedge.


Ben's Notes:
My first original drink! Several months ago I was unable to decide what to add to my Coke: Malibu or amaretto? I decided to do equal parts of both and ended up with this deliciously sweet concoction! It became an instant house favorite with my guests. I'm pretty sure this could actually be a thing people ask for at bars. Let's make that happen! Also, props to my wife for naming it something appropriately girly.


The Rya Review
LOG

No comments:

Post a Comment